Information, suggestions and advice
For those coming from North-Eastern Europe (Brenner)
- Exit motorway Mezzocorona, take the direction to Passo Tonale; when you reach Ponte di Legno continue for 4 km, cross the village of Temù and at the roundabout at the exit of the village take the second exit and follow the signs.
For those coming from northwest Europe or north-west Italy (Milan and Bergamo airports)
- Take the A 4 motorway towards Venice and exit at Rovato; follow the directions for Iseo-vallecamonica lake. Once placed on the fast road, follow it to the end. At the end continue to Edolo - Ponte di Legno. Once in Temù, at the roundabout take the first exit and follow the signs.
For those coming from the North East Italy and central-south Italy
- Exit the A4 motorway at Brescia centro and enter the ring road towards Milan - Lago d'Iseo. Follow the directions for Lago d'Iseo - Vallecamica staying on the fast road and following it to the end. At the end continue to Edolo - Ponte di Legno. Once in Temù, at the roundabout take the first exit and follow the signs.
We also remember that:
- The Mortirolo and Gavia passes are open from early June to the first snowfall
- Snow tires and / or chains on board are mandatory in the winter season
- To avoid starting problems in winter it is good that who owns diesel vehicles provides:
- - refueling fresh gas oil ("safe" Arctic oil)
- - check the condition of the battery and fuel filter before starting